Growth is at the epicentre of any business and deciding to double the revenue might seem like a daunting task.
To ‘ease your pain’, my team and I have put our hearts and souls into bringing you an ebook on:
- the smartest hack on breaking this massive task into a few manageable steps (a.k.a. The Rule of 72)
- the latest and most pragmatic strategies on finding the cracks at every step and the solutions to solving those problems.
With this hack it’s like taking baby steps and learning how to walk in a few short days. It’s almost too good to be true, but it is! Trust me!
We are sooo happy to finally release this ebook into the world.
If you’re in a hurry and don’t have the time to download the ebook now – here’s the essence that I’d like you to remember:
To double your growth you don’t need to double your team, the budgets or the time you spend on it.
There is no need for a groundbreaking, dramatic or visionary strategy that no one has ever thought about up to now.
Remember: small steps will take you to your destination every time!
Whether you are a B2B or a B2C company, you need to:
- Analyse each step of your funnel from a fresh perspective
- Find the cracks at each step
- Come up with a strategy of increasing the efficiency of every step by a tiny bit
What does a ‘tiny bit’ mean?
It usually takes 6 steps for a site visitor to reach the purchase stage: visit site, sign-up, onboard, return to the product, get value and purchase.
For the standard 6-step journey a visitor needs to go through to reach the purchase stage on your site, all you have to do is to:
- Increase the traffic by 12%
- Increase the Signup Conversion Rate by 12%
- Increase the Onboarding Rate by 12%
- Increase Retention by 12%
- Increase the Checkout Conversion Rate by 12%
- Increase Revenue from purchases by 12%
An increase of 12% for every step will double your growth.
So what does a ‘tiny bit’ mean?
Tiny bit = a mere 12%.
The sum of all these ‘tiny bits’ will blow your mind!
Now that’s not that scary, is it?